Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Still Alive.

It's been a while, AGAIN. Not that anyone even notices.

On a random note, I just finished one of my favorite books so far. It's called "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" by Tucker Max. If you're not easily disturbed, its a great book. Haha.

Cello-related news, I've currently got many things going on. Going to State again (woot), just finished musical (thank God), and I'm working on 4 pieces right now. 2 for college auditions and 2 contenders for State. For college, I'm gonna do the Saint-Saens concerto in A minor, same I played for contest last month, and Bach's Arioso. Simple enough. For State, I'm looking at Hungarian Rhapsody and the Lalo concerto in D minor. I love them both.

I'm boring, so that's pretty much it. Except for the fact that I missed the concert we had due to snow in Houston. Well, more because of the idiots who don't know how to drive in snow in Houston! Oh well.

TaTa For Now!
Sarah, Sadie & Henry

3 comments:

nancy said...

I'm an amateur adult cellist in Atlanta and I've just read your entire blog. Where is your YouTube video? I want to hear you play!

Rulik said...

Hi, I'm a dancer (classical) and i'm learning to play cello and violin as an adult... What kind of dance do you do?

ishyboy1993 said...

hey :)